Tour on Segway for the birthdays or children and youngsters
Celebrate their anniversary with a very special event
If you are looking for a way to surprise your child with a different birthday celebration, in which they have a great time with their friends, be sure not to miss any details about this tour.
This activity, aimed at boys and girls from 10 to 18 years, consists in a round trip between the Guggenheim Museum and the Old Quarter. The route, one hour long, includes a fun meal and a photoshoot to immortalize such a special day.
The tour will be done in groups of 5 or more people, and all of them will receive training before starting the journey. We will not start until everyone knows how to ride and until we are sure that everyone will be able to enjoy while riding his or her Segway.
Duration: 60 minutes
Distance: 5.9 kilometers
Price: 29€ por person (min. 5)
- Explanation and training for handling the Segway (it is not included in the tour duration time)
- A tour guide in the contracted language
- Security helmet
- Raincoat (in the event of rain)
- Coverage through Civil Liability Insurance
- Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended (and, in the cold months, warm clothing)
- For safety reasons, participants must have a minimum weight of 40 kg.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the date of the activity will be modified.
- By buying a tour, you accept the legal conditions.
- If you plan to go with a group of more than 5 people, it is preferable that you contact us previously.